Why Is Dan Soder Leaving The Bonfire SiriusXM Podcast?

Dan Soder has announced his departure from the show 'The Bonfire' on SiriusXM after nearly 8 years. Dan is an American comedian. 

Dan is a New York-based comedian who is mostly known for his role as Mafee in the best TV show 'Billions.' He has been working in the TV series since 2016 and has appeared in 60 episodes till then. 

Not only that but his first HBO comedy special, 'Son of a Gary' brings his honest and hilarious sense of humor. The comic discusses the topics like drug dogs at the airport, fake fights in the shower, customer service generation, and what it's like to have an alcoholic but fun dad.

Dan was born on June 24, 1983, in Hartford, Connecticut. He did his schooling at Smoky Hill High School in Aurora, Colorado. He started his professional career as a comedian at the University of Arizona. 

He co-hosts The Bonfire comedy radio show with Big Jay Oakerson on Sirius XM, Monday - Thursday at 6 PM.

Why Is Dan Soder Leaving The Bonfire?

Dan Soder is leaving SiriusXM's comedy show, The Bonfire because he wants time to pursue other projects like Billions.

Dan is the co-host of the SiriusXM radio comedy show, The Bonfire. Furthermore, he announces his departure from the show and to be replaced by famous stand-up comedian Robert Bob Kelly.

He has a successful touring career amongst other projects, and he started his comedy tour on February 2 to June 15. 

In one of the podcasts, he stated that he thinks about leaving the show for so long, as far back as May 2022, comes the next contract renewal. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Robert Kelly (@robertkellylive)

After the announcement of Dan's departure from the show, his fans have different opinions regarding his exit, and they discussed it on Reddit platforms. 

One user commented, 'Bob was good back in the day when he was just a comedian that would come in and bust balls. Ever since he started trying to be a personality, I find him annoying and unfunny.'

It shows that Dan Soder fans are unhappy with his replacement Robert Kelly.

Not only that, another user commented that 'I wish nothing but the best for the Bonfire crew, but when Bobby starts I will tune out, nothing against Bobby, he is not the comedian for me. Same as with Jim and Sam, if it's a full episode with Bobby, I gotta tune out.'

One of the Bonfire regular listeners commented that if Robert Kelly hosts the show regularly, he will not listen. 

Where Is Dan Soder Going To Work?

Dan Soder will work on different projects like TV shows, podcasts, comedy show tours, and movies.

Dan and Big Jay Oakerson are fantastic co-hosts, and fans are disappointed that Dan's calling it quits on the show, 'The Bonfire SXM.'

One user commented, 'Dan's the reason I listen, and has always provided the biggest laughs between them on the show. I like Jay too, but I do not think Jay and Bobby Kelly (Dan's replacement) will be enough for me to continue listening.'

The Bonfire crew teased a big announcement before tonight's episode. The subreddit and Facebook page blew up with speculation about the announcement. 

Many speculated Bob Kelly could become the third chair because of the frequency of his recent visits to the show. Once Soder broke the news at the show, those same boards were met with mixed reactions, with equally good and bad sentiments about the departure news. 

Here is the full video about Dan Soder's exit from the show: 

Goodbye Dan Soder ( Source : youtube )

Dan Soder Net Worth 2023

Dan Soder is a famous American comedian who has a net worth of $5 million. 

That net worth makes Dan Soder the most successful and famous comedian. He is one of the most popular and commercially successful comedians. 

His TV shows, podcasts, and movies generate much of his revenue. In 2012, Guinness hired him as their brand ambassador. 

According to Comparably, the average salary of a standup comedian in the United States is around $48,536 per year. Moreover, the average bonus salary is $1567 which is 3% of their annual income. 

The standup comedian makes the most in Connecticut at $58,528 per annum, with adding their bonus salary. So, Dan Soder must earn the same amount of money that other comedians earn. 

He has a self-titled YouTube channel named Dan Soder, where he has around 1.34k subscribers. He joined the YouTube platform on June 14, 2022, and has uploaded only 45 posts on his channel. 

According to SocialBlade, His monthly earnings from his YouTube channel are around $87 - $1400, and his yearly earnings from YouTube are around $1000 - $16000 per annum. Dan must have earned significant money from different brand advertisements on his channels.

He is primarily active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. He has around 196k followers on his official Instagram account.

Dan Soder Movies And TV Shows

Dan Soder movies and Tv shows career started in 2005. He began to act in movies before appearing on Television. As per Wikipedia, Dan played the role of a Mafee in the 'Billions' TV show in 2016. In 2015, he played the role of a Dumpster Guy in the 'Trainwreck' movie. 

The movie Trainwreck was released on July 17, 2015, and directed by Judd Apatow. The famous American comedian Amy Beth Schumer was in the leading role. 

He worked so hard to be in the position where he is currently standing. He has appeared on various TV shows like Difficult People (2017), Flatbush Misdemeanors (2021), Dan Soder: Not Special (2016), and Dan Soder: Son of a Gary (2019). 

Some of the popular movies and TV shows Dan Sodar are:

• Trainwreck (2015)
  • Billions (2016)
  • Inside Amy Schumer (2013)
  • It Had To Be You (2015)
  • Oh, Rick! (2017)
  • Drunk Parents (2019)
  • Difficult People (2017)
  • Flatbush Misdemeanors (2021)
  • Paradise PD (2018)
  • Dan Soder: Son of a Gary (2019)
  • The Standups (2017)
  • Guy Code (2011)
  • Dan Soder: Not Special (2016)
  • Used People (2018)
  • Guy Court (2013)

Has Dan Soder Had A Hair Transplant?

Yes, Dan has had multiple hair transplants.

The Guy Code star’s most recent visit to the clinic was done to give himself a thicker head of hair. During an interview, Dan said that being in the public eye made him very conscious of his hair.

One Reddit user wrote about his hair transplant, "Dan getting hair transplants made me realize that I can also do something about my hair, and I'm getting cyber hair myself next spring."

Since having transplants, Dan has 'no regrets' and described the boost his confidence level that a hair transplant has given him, despite wanting to keep it a secret initially.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGibmqZdqLylsdFmo56Zpp67qA%3D%3D