Who is Whitney Heard? Wiki (Amber Heard's Sister) Age, Bio, Husband, Net Worth, Family & More

Whitney Heard aka ‘Whitney Henriquez‘ (born 18 September 1987, Age: 34 Years) is an American actress, model, Instagram personality, celebrity family member, and entrepreneur from Austin, Texas, United States. This beautiful lady is famous in the industry as the younger sister of Amber Heard. As everyone knows that Amber Heard is a famous actress, who is famous for making her appearance in Aquaman.

Apart from this, Amber is also known as the ex-wife of Johnny Depp. On the other hand, Whitney Christine Heard is also an actress and model. In April 2022, she came to the limelight because of the latest updates in the case of her sister Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. Read this article, to know more information about Whitney Heard’s biography.

Who is Amber Heard’s Sister, Whitney Heard?

Amber Heard’s younger sister, Whitney Heard is also an actress and model. She has also made her appearances at lots of events and seminars.

Apart from this, Whitney has also played the role of Ugna in the film named Homo Erectus in 2007. After seeing her Instagram profile, it seems that she left her acting profession and currently takes care of her house and kids.

Whitney Heard Biography (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

According to the sources, Whitney was born into a well-settled family. She took birth on Friday, September 18, 1987. Whitney and her sister Amber Heard were raised in Austin, Texas. As per her date of birth, Whitney’s age is around 34 years old (as of 2021).

As per the sources, Whitney and Amber together attended the same primary school. Later, she joined a local high school for her graduation. After that, Whitney started working in the entertainment industry along with her sister.

Whitney Heard Wiki / Bio (Real Name, Education & College)

Full Real NameWhitney Christine Heard.
Famous NameWhitney Heard.
Whitney Henriquez.
Date of BirthSeptember 18, 1987 (Friday).
Age (as of 2021)34 years old.
Place of BirthAustin, Texas, United States.
Current ResidenceAustin, Texas, United States.
ProfessionModel, Celebrity Family Member, Actress, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 1-2 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignVirgo.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeLocal School.

Whitney Heard Family (Parents, Ethnicity & Nationality)

Whitney Henriquez Wiki:- Talking about her family details then, Whitney Heard is the youngest child in the family. Her father ‘David Clinton Heard’ is a famous actor and constructor. Her dad has also appeared in some movies. On the other hand, Whitney’s mother ‘Paige Heard’ was an internet researcher. Her mom’s real name is Patricia Paige Parsons.

According to the media sources, her mother died on 3rd May 2022. She has an elder sister in the family named Amber Heard. Let me tell you that, Amber is a famous American actress. In her free time, Whitney likes to play with her niece Oonagh Paige Heard. Whitney also shared an emotional post on the death of her mother and said: –

There are very few pains sharper than losing your momma… beyond heartbroken to say that I’ve lost mine. Words can’t express the amount of gratitude I will forever feel to have had her in my world and for being my first and my most true example of kindness and love”

There have been so many people in our world that have pulled out all the stops to show up for amber and me, and I will spend the rest of my days trying to make up for it, but for now, just know how thankful we are… for those of you who are able to, call your mom. Tell her you to love her. Thank her for everything. And apologize for all the bullshit you put her thru. But most importantly, tell her you to love her”

Whitney Henriquez’s Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherDavid Clinton Heard.
MotherPaige Heard aka Patricia Paige Parsons (died on 3 May 2020).
BrotherNot Known.
SisterAmber Heard (Actress).

Whitney Heard Husband, Wedding Details & Affairs

After scrolling down her Instagram profile, we came to know that Whitney Christine Heard is in a relationship with her boyfriend named Gavin Henriquez for a long-time. She also uploaded lots of images with her hubby. As per the sources, the couple is also married.

However, their marriage date is not available. Talking about her kids then, Whitney is the mother of two kids including one son and one daughter. Her eldest child’s name is Hunter Henriquez (son). In February 2022, she gave birth to a baby girl named Harlin Willow Henriquez.

Whitney Heard Children, Boyfriend & Relationships

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerGavin Henriquez.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandGavin Henriquez.
ChildrenHarlin Willow.
Hunter Henriquez.

Whitney Heard Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″.
In Meters: 1.67 m.
In Centimetres: 167 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg.
In Pounds: 121 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Hair LengthMedium. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBlue. 
Dress Size4 US.
Tattoos None.
Body Stats34-23-34 inches.
Shoe Size7 US.

Whitney Heard Wiki, Career & Professions

According to her IMDb profile, Whitney Christine Heard began her career as an actress. She has also appeared in commercials and short movies. In the year 2007, Whitney appeared in the role of Ugna in the film named Homo Erectus.

As per the sources, Whitney has also appeared in award shows. Heard is currently working as a housewife and takes care of her kids. Other than this, she also promotes various brands via social media.

Whitney Heard Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Whitney Christine Heard made good money from her acting profession. At present, she earns income via paid collaborations and side business. As per a guess, Whitney’s net worth is around $1-2 million (approx.).

Read Also: Ashley Harkleroad Wiki: Biography, Husband, Age, Height, Family, Children, Net Worth & Facts

7 Facts You Should Know About Whitney Heard Henriquez

• Whitney’s real birth name is Whitney Christine Heard.
  • Her Instagram account has over 16.3K followers (as of April 2022).
  • She has also shared lots of images with her parents and kids.
  • As per Variety.com, Whitney Henriquez begged her sister Amber not to marry Johnny Depp.
  • She has also made her self-appearance in the TV Mini-Series documentary named Johnny vs Amber in 2021.
  • Whitney Christine Heard uploaded her first IG post on 7th September 2011.
  • The zodiac sign of Amber’s sister is Virgo.

Whitney Christine Heard Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Instagram: Click Here

Facebook: N/A.

Wikipedia: Click Here

IMDb: Click Here

NewsUnzip Home: Click Here

FAQ About Whitney Christine Heard BIO

• Who is Whitney Heard?

Whitney Henriquez is a famous American actress, celebrity family member, and entrepreneur.

• How Rich is Whitney Heard?

Whitney Henriquez is making a Net worth of $1-2 million (approx.).

• Who is Whitney Heard’s husband?

She got married to her husband named Gavin Henriquez.

• How old is Whitney Heard?

Whitney Henriquez is 34 years old (as of 2022).

• Why Whitney Henriquez is famous?

As the sister of Amber Heard.

• (Images Sources: Whitney Heard’s Instagram Account, IMDb, and Getty Images)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMSptdOnnLJlmJqus7CO