Why is Elle King in a wheelchair as she attends 2022 BBMAs? The Talks Today

At the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night, Elle King took to the stage on Sunday night to hold out her monitor Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home) with co-star Miranda Lambert.

However, after seeing footage of the singer backstage using crutches, followers began to stress about what had occurred to King.

Here is each half we discover out about King’s harm, and why she presently has to utilize a wheelchair…

This content material materials couldn’t be loaded

Why is Elle King in a wheelchair?

Elle King has been posting footage on her Instagram account by which she is using a wheelchair. She revealed on the Billboard Music Awards crimson carpet that she had sprained her ankle, which was why she was using a wheelchair and crutches.

King outlined that she felt “great” and acknowledged that she had gotten drunk. “I have a sprained ankle so I was like ‘hmmm I’m gonna need a bit extra,’” she acknowledged.

Judging by her social media, King seems to be taking her harm in her stride. She posted a video exhibiting herself reversing out of a room, which she captioned: “I can do it myself ***hole.”

One helpful fan commented that she has been a wheelchair individual all her life and would fortuitously give King some recommendations. King replied, branding her “amazing.”

Elle King shades Jack Harlow

King posted a mirror selfie, exhibiting off her crutches, whereas backstage on the BMAs. In the caption, she said:

@jackharlow shut his dressing room door when I passed by in my wheelchair and said hi.”

King moreover added an emoji of a woman shrugging and one different of two fingers in a peace sign. Fans are presently unsure over whether or not or not the caption is in jest or not, as King did tag Harlow throughout the picture in addition to the caption.

Harlow moreover carried out on the BBMAs, turning into a member of host Diddy on stage for a rendition of “First Class.”

Need to current a HUGE due to ski patrol at beaver creek. I tore my ACL snowboarding proper now and I don’t know what I would’ve carried out with out you guys getting me down the mountain. So thanks as soon as extra. pic.twitter.com/ojYFRjFY5K

— Elle King (@ElleKingMusic) January 18, 2019

Elle King’s earlier harm outlined

This isn’t the first time King has suffered a leg harm. In January 2019, she shocked followers by asserting that she had torn her ACL whereas snowboarding at Beaver Creek.

King posted on Instagram a month later, sharing that she had gotten “really depressed” after her harm. She said:

“I know that a knee injury isn’t the end of the world, and for most of my life I would’ve taken any excuse to lay around a bunch, but I got really depressed after I got hurt. So I started making music through it this week. And that’s pretty nice. So I guess as I write this to anybody who’s in a rut, I remind myself…creative outlets are so imperative for any brain or body.”

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuobFdnsBusculnGajmaO0brXNZphmr5iasq2vx5qgq2WRqHq0tMRmmK2slaOxtHmRaWlrZZKXuqK%2Fjg%3D%3D