Who is Mariana Varela? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Wife, Gender, Parents, Ethnicity & More

Mariana Varela (born 26 August 1996, Age: 26 Years) is a famous Argentinian fashion model, beauty pageant holder, social media influencer, media face, content creator, and entrepreneur from Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina. This gorgeous model is famous for winning the title of Miss Universe Argentina 2019. Apart from this, she also participated in lots of other beauty pageant contestants like Miss Universe 2019, Miss Grand International 2020, and others.

Being a fashion model, she also collaborated with many famous brands and modeling agencies. Besides this, Mariana is also a social media influencer. She becomes famous after participating in Miss Grand International 2020. In this article, we provide you the information about Mariana Varela.

Who is Miss Grand International Queen, Mariana Varela?

Mariana is a famous fashion model and beauty pageant holder. According to Wikipedia, Her modeling spirit has been around since she was a teenager. She started participating in modeling events during her college days.

In the year 2019, she won the title of Miss Universo Argentina 2019. Later, she participated in lots of other beauty pageant competitions including Miss Universe 2019, Miss Grand International 2020, and others.

In November 2022, Varela become the part of media headlines after revealing that, she got married to Fabiola Valentín on 28 October 2022. Both Fabiola and Mariana are dating for a long-time. They publicly revealed their relationship via social media.

Mariana Varela Biography, Early Life & Education

Mariana was born and raised in Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina. As per the sources, Mariana took birth on Monday 26 August 1996. As per her date of birth, Varela is 26 years old (as of 2022). Mariana holds a mixed ethnicity. Her religion is Christianity.

This beautiful lady is interested in modeling since childhood. According to the reports, Varela attended The University of Buenos Aires and completed her graduation. Not only this, but she also joined the National University of Avellaneda. After that, she began focusing on her modeling profession.

Mariana Varela Wiki, Biodata & Gender

Mariana Varela Family, Nationality & Ethnicity

After researching a lot, we found that Mariana was born to Argentinian parents. Her ethnic background is mixed. As per her IG profile, Mariana’s father Roberto Varela is a businessman.

Her mother Mrs. Varela is a homemaker. She grew up in Avellaneda, Buenos Aires along with her siblings. Mariana’s full real name is Mariana Jessica Varela. She also shared a post on her mom’s birthday and said:-

My beautiful mom ❤️ Happy birthday! Thank you for having been the impulse, the enthusiasm, the joy… For always accompanying me and teaching me, how she was within your reach, the woman I should become! Today I am thanks to you! I love you to heaven and I feel you with me every day of my life. 🤍 I’m proud of you as much as I know you are of me. Happy birthday my beautiful Marilú ❤️ wishes you, your Marita”

Parents & Siblings

FatherRoberto Varela.
MotherMrs. Varela.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Mariana Varela Wife, Girlfriend & Current Partner

Mariana is a famous fashion model and social media influencer. In her modeling career, she participated in lots of modeling events and beauty pageant shows. As per the reports, Mariana is dating Miss Grand International’s participant, Fabiola Valentin for a long-time. They kept their relationship in secret.

In November 2022, Mariana shocked and surprised her fans after revealing that, she got married to Fabiola Valentin on 28 October 2022. Let me tell you that, Fabiola is also a fashion model and beauty pageant holder. Together they participated in Miss Grand International 2020. She revealed this news via social media and said:-

After deciding to keep our relationship private, we opened the doors to them on a special day. 10/28/22 ❤️💍✨”

Personal Details & Children

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Girlfriend / PartnerFabiola Valentin.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
Marriage Date28 October 2022.
Spouse / WifeFabiola Valentin.
ChildrenWill Update.

Mariana Varela Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 10″
In Meters: 1.77 m
In Centimetres: 177 cm
Hair ColorBlonde.
Eye ColorBrown.
Shoe Size7 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Modeling Career & Net worth

Mariana is a famous model and internet personality. According to Wikipedia, her modeling spirit has been around since she was a teenager. Until 2019, she followed Miss Universo Argentina 2019 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Due to her amazing talent and hard work, she won the title of Miss Universe Argentina 2019. Later, she participated in Miss Universe 2019.

In 2020, she also won the Miss Grand Argentina 2020. After that, she represented her country in Miss Grand Argentina 2020. She grabbed the position in the Top 10. Later, Mariana is focusing on her modeling career. She also collaborated with many famous brands and modeling agencies.

What is Mariana Varela’s Net Worth?

She also earned lots of followers on her social media profiles. Varela also appeared in lots of modeling events and seminars. This beautiful model earns a good income from her professional modeling career. As per an estimate, Mariana’s net worth is around $1-2 million (approx.).

See Also: Fuschia Anne Ravena: Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Education | NewsUnzip

Beauty Pageant Contests

• Miss Universe Argentina 2019 (Winner).
  • Miss Universe 2019 (Participant).
  • Miss Grand International 2020 (TOP 10).

Trivia

• Varela’s real birth name is Mariana Jessica Varela.
  • She grabbed over 129K followers on her official Instagram account.
  • According to the reports, Varela was a victim of gender violence.
  • This beautiful model stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
  • Mariana also appeared in some commercials and modeling projects.

Mariana Varela Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQs About Mariana Varela

Who is Mariana Varela?

She is a Model, Beauty Pageant Holder, Social Media Influencer, Media Face, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.

What is Mariana Varela’s net worth?

$1-2 million (approx.).

How old is Mariana Varela?

She is 26 years old (as of 2022).

Who is Mariana Varela’s partner or spouse?

She is in a relationship with Fabiola Valentin.

Why is Mariana Varela famous?

For winning the title of Miss Universe Argentina 2019.

Images Sources

• instagram.com/marianajvarela/
  • Google

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqivsiapZplppa%2FprjAaA%3D%3D