Scott Adams Youtube Video White Privilege Gets The Best Of Him

• On February 25th, the cartoon ‘Dilbert’ creator found himself in the middle of a controversial debate.
  • Scott Adams openly called Black Americans a “hate group.”
  • He said he did not want to do anything with anyone who had so much hate for another group of people.

Scott Adams youtube video dragged him and his cartoon under the bus. On February 25th, the cartoon ‘Dilbert’ creator found himself in the middle of a controversial debate. 

Scott Adams openly called Black Americans a “hate group.” He suggested white Americans “get the hell away from black people” in response to a conservative organization’s poll purporting to show that many African Americans do not think it’s okay to be white.

He justified his statement by saying that if nearly half of the black people do not think it’s okay to be a white person, then they are a group of hateful people. 

He said he did not want to do anything with anyone who had so much hate for another group of people. 

The comments sparked outrage on social media and called for the conservative cartoonist’s work to be dropped from publishers’ rosters.

His once-popular comic strip, which lampooned corporate culture and was launched in 1989, will no longer be carried by the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the USA Today-affiliated group of newspapers, and others, the newspapers announced in statements on Friday and Saturday.

On Friday, Gannett Co., the largest newspaper publisher in the U.S., said the USA Today Network would cease publishing “Dilbert” immediately. 

Chris Quinn, the editor of the Plain Dealer in Cleveland, said, “dropping Dilbert was not a difficult decision. We are not a home for those who espouse racism.” 

Most of the newspaper’s decision to drop Dilbert after Scott Adam’s remarks is a slap in the face of racism. 

Racism will not be tolerated or promoted under any circumstances, said most newspaper outlets. 

Adams could not immediately be reached for comment by anyone, but on his YouTube channel, he confirmed his comic was being dropped and said he had expected that to happen.

He said, “by Monday, I should be mostly canceled. So most of my income will be gone by next week. My reputation is destroyed. You can’t come back from this.”

Adams’ initial remarks came in response to a conservative Rasmussen Poll showing that 26% of Black respondents disagreed with the statement “It’s okay to be white.” Another 21% said they were not sure.

Adams said in his Wednesday rant that he had relocated to escape black people and urged other white people to do the same.

“I’m not saying start a war or anything like that,” he said. “I’m just saying get away.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC%2FwqirrWWRma6uv4yypq6spZeybsLInZyoZaedtrWxjKmpoq6ZobKosYygnK2rXam1pnnBnqqtZZ%2Bbeqm1zGg%3D