DJ Cleo Opens Up About Choosing Sobriety, Claims He Never Tasted Alcohol or Tried Any Illicit Substa

• DJ Cleo is due to turn 43, and he wanted everyone to know that he has never been intoxicated in his decades of working in entertainment
  • The iconic musician took to social media to remind fans that he lives without ever getting drunk or anything else
  • DJ Cleo left many of his followers inspired by his healthy outlook on life and how he remained rooted in himself

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

DJ Cleo is a legendary musician from the South African scene. The DJ will soon celebrate getting older and wanted people to know that he's lived for so long without ever engaging in substance use.

Cleo gave credit to his music in order to explain why he's never been the type of person to do anything adventurous when it comes to getting drunk or high.

DJ Cleo celebrates 43 years of being sober

TimesLIVE reports that DJ Cleo took to Instagram to share that he has been completely sober all his life. Speaking to the publication he explained:

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

"I’ve never needed it for anything and I’ve seen all the negative side effects of narcotics which go against my beliefs and the core of my being.”

The DJ explained that he stays focused on his art and that his humble beginnings have made him careful so that "only the consequences" of his "actions can humble" him. Listing the advantages of not using alcohol or any substance. He said:

“You’re more focused, you can be spontaneous and catch on opportunities as they present themselves. You’re less prone to hurt, harm people and sever relations. You feel great, you heal quicker, you’re sharper, you look good, and also look younger than some drinkers. The benefits are endless.”

Fans of DJ Cleo reacted to his social media post by celebrating his birthday early. Many praised the DJ for leading a healthy lifestyle.

@kenneth_mahlangu commented:

"Still a Legend in my own opinion."

@sonnyboymbatha commented:

"You are sounding great grootman."

fire_flaam commented:

"The best."

cueda_beat_bhr commented:

"Lovely"

cubiquedj commented"

"Big Bro!"

josh_fibonacci commented:

"Tone."

pheelingblessed commented:

"O tjha mos."

tladisir commented:

"Grootman mara why o le humble so?"

'Yizo Yizo' star 'Bobo' opens up about how substance abuse made him broke

Innocent Masuku spoke about how he lost it all to using substances. The former Yizo Yizo actor said he wasted millions and a house.

Innocent, who played Bobo on an SABC 1 series, wants to make a comeback acting after spending six weeks in rehab.

ZAlebs reports that Innocent told Daily Sun that he wants to take control of his life. He also wants to help others beat the addiction "demon". He said that he was introduced to using by a friend in 2000, and admitted he lost about R500 000 through his addiction.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWRlgXSFjJ2hZpucmrxuu8%2Bepaxlk528sL%2FIp55mq5%2BXv6qx07JknrCgoa6quoytmKyslZl6orjCqJ%2BopF8%3D