What Is "Dribble Dribble" Song TikTok? Jiggle Jiggle Lyrics Meaning

What is Dribble Dribble Song on TikTok? The track has been on the playlist of many users for the past few months.

It began to find traction in March. Since then, thousands and thousands of videos have come into existence.

TikTok has a reputation for creating a trend out of anything, and Dribble Dribble song is one of many. However, their shelf life is short, but it helps artists grow. 

What Is Dribble Dribble Song TikTok?

Dribble Dribble Song is yet another popular trend on TikTok.

Thousands of TikTokers made clips using the soundtrack, My money don't jiggle jiggle - Duke & Jones, and posted them. So far, there are 46 million views on content related to it.

The trend began in March 2022. But on 5 April, a dancing pair did a choreographed performance on the track, which got other amateur dancers recreating it thousands of times. And with that, they went viral. The original clip has over 3.8 million likes and 25.9 million views.

Read More: What Illness Does Adrian Higham Have? Health Problems Explained

However, TikTokers aren't just using the song for dance videos - they fiddle around with it, overlaying a variety of videos. One user, @catstocking, reviewed her Squishmallow collection, which has over 4.5 million likes and 23.1 million views.

The Dribble Dribble song is streamable via Spotify. However, there are several remix versions on the streaming platform, but the original creators, Duke & Jones, haven't made it available.

Jiggle Jiggle Lyrics Meaning & Trend

Dribble Dribble Song or My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds is one of the popular trends on TikTok.

The lyrics are:

My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds, I like to see you wiggle, wiggle, for sure,  It makes me want to dribble, dribble, you know,  Riding in my Fiat, you really have to see it, Six feet two in a compact, no slack, But luckily the seats go back, I got a knack to relax in my mind, Sipping some red, red wine

As for the meaning behind it, there isn't much. The lyrics reference something fun, nothing serious, just some playful lines. 

Dribble Dribble Song Original And Sound

The rap by Louis Theroux is the basis for the viral Dribble Dribble song.

With the vocals from the British-American journalist, it took the platform by a storm. One of the favorite series on the internet, Chicken Shop Date with Amelia Dimoldenberg, is the origin of the sound. 

Also: Who Is Erich Gonzales Husband? The Blood Sisters Actress Got Married To Her Boyfriend Mateo Lorenzo

In the viral clip, Theroux recalls the original rap he wrote in 2000 for an episode of his docuseries, Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. In March, it spread like wildfire after music producers @DukeandJones uploaded an auto-tuned version to Tiktok on 16 March.

The original has 5.8 million likes, over 31.1 million views, and more than 391 thousand shares. 

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGibq6GSl7mmecOroJuanJp6tLvNoGStoZupvKx5yaKeoKSVYreqs8alnGakqae2pL%2BMppyappmjtA%3D%3D