Elisabeth Anne Carell- Daughter of Steve and Nancy Carell

Who is Elisabeth Anne Carell?

Elisabeth Anne Carell is a well-known American celebrity child. The daughter of actor and director Steve Carell, Elisabeth, was born on May 26, 2001.

Steve Carell shares his daughter Elisabeth Anne Carell with his actress wife, Nancy Carell. She, who goes by the nickname Annie, is currently a student at Northwestern University. 

Table of Contents

Quick Facts

Full NameElisabeth Anne Carell
NicknameAnnie
BirthdayMay 26, 2001
Sun signGemini
Age 22 years old
TraitsPositive- Intelligent, humorous, and outgoing
Negative- Double-faced, indecisive, and anxious
BirthplaceLos Angeles, California, USA
NationalityAmerican
ReligionCatholic
EthnicityMixed
GenderFemale
Height5 feet 8 inches
EyesBlue
HairBrown
ParentsSteve Carell (father)
Nancy Carell (mother)
SiblingsJohn Carell (Brother)
EducationNorthwestern University
Marital statusUnmarried
Net WorthUSD 500,000
Social MediaInstagram

Interesting Facts

• Elisabeth Anne Carell is the daughter of  Golden Globe Award-winning actor Steve Carell and his actress wife, Nancy Carell. 
  • Elisabeth is studying at Northwestern University, located in Evanston, Illinois. She is expected to graduate in 2023.
  • Elisabeth’s nickname is Annie. 
  • She has a net worth of USD 500,000. 
  • Elisabeth is lactose intolerant. She sought help from Stanford immunologist Kari Nadeau to help with her dairy allergy. 
  • Early Life, Siblings, and Upbringing

Elisabeth Anne Carell is the daughter of Golden Globe Award-nominated actor Steve Carell and actress Nancy Carell. Being the daughter of such big Hollywood celebrities definitely comes with its perks. 

Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Elisabeth Anne Carell has really enjoyed a childhood that most can only dream of.

Elisabeth has a younger brother named John Carell, born on June 25, 2004. While not much is known about Steve Carell’s youngest child, the Anchorman actor gave fans a glimpse of his son’s comedic talents through a tweet in 2013. Carell tweeted a hilarious exchange with his wife and son. 

When Nancy asked John if he had made his bed, John gave a witty reply and said, “Yes and no!” When Nancy questioned John about what he really meant by the response, John sarcastically said it meant no. 

In fact, John isn’t the only Carell sibling who shares his parents’ comedic talents. Like her brother John, Annie also has a good sense of humor. 

In 2010, Steve Carell, during an interview with People, revealed that both his kids have a great sense of humor. He shared,

“My kids doing something funny? Oh boy, they do something funny every day.”

After the birth of his kids, Steve Carell revealed in an interview how fatherhood had changed him. The Office actor said, 

“When we had kids, my career completely changed. I’ll never forget the first audition after my daughter was born. I nailed it because I didn’t care anymore.” 

Likewise, Carell shared how his kids tend to put him and his wife against each other. He said,

“The toughest thing is that they will play one of you against the other. Kids are very cagey.”

Furthermore, making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2019, Steve Carell answered several questions related to his personal and professional life in an interesting segment called “Burning Questions.” When Ellen Degeneres asked Carell if he had a favorite child, he responded,

“Yes!” and pressed the red button. Even though Carell did not further disclose if Elisabeth or John was his favorite child, we can safely say that he loves both his children dearly. 

Parents

Steve Carell (Father)

Steve Carell is an American actor, comedian, writer, director, and producer. Born on August 16, 1962, Carell is famous for portraying Michael Scott in NBC’s adaptation of the British comedy series, The Office.

Carell won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy for his role on the NBC sitcom. Named “America’s Funniest Man” by Life magazine, Carell has been a part of several hit comedies, including Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Evan Almighty, Get Smart, Date Night, Crazy, Stupid, Love, and The Way, Way Back. 

In 2014, Carell played the role of John Eleuthère du Pont, a wrestling coach and convicted murderer in Foxcatcher, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award. Likewise, he was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his work in The Morning Show. 

Nancy Carell (Mother)

Elisabeth Anne Carell’s mother, Nancy Carell, is an actress, comedian, and writer. Nancy Carell rose to popularity for her work in Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show. In 2011, she played the role of Carol Stills, a real estate agent in The Office, which starred her husband, Steve Carell. 

Similarly, Nany Carell lent her voice to the character of Helen Goode on the animated series The Goode Family. In addition, she and her husband, Steve Carell, co-created the TBS comedy series Angie Tribeca in 2016. 

Steve Carell and Nancy Carell’s Marriage

Steve Carell and Nancy Carell met each other for the first time in the early 90s at the Second City Theater in Chicago. Nancy was a student in one of the improv classes that Steve was teaching.

Recalling their first meeting, Carell said in a 2013 interview with The Guardian,

“I was immediately attracted to my wife… She happened to be in one of the improv classes I was teaching. She’s beautiful, intelligent, and really funny.”

Steve and Nancy soon became friends. In 2015, during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Steve revealed that he used to visit the bar where Nancy worked as a bartender “after shows and try to strike up a conversation.” 

The Anchorman actor further said, 

“We were both very, very timid, sort of nervous, shy people around each other. The conversation would go something like, ‘Hey, you know, if I were ever to ask a woman out, it would be someone like you. Exactly like you.’ And she’d say, ‘If a guy like you were ever to ask a woman like me out, I would definitely do that.’ This went on for weeks.”

Finally, Steve mustered up the courage to ask Nancy out, and after some years of dating, in 1995, the happy couple walked down the aisle. Describing how he felt on his wedding day, Steve shared in an interview,

I’ll never forget standing at the altar and I saw her coming down the aisle—immediately a sense of calm came over me. There was an ethereal sense of how right it all was and more than anything it was very empowering knowing that person was going to be my partner and have my back. It just made me feel strong, and I’ll never forget it.”

While most Hollywood marriages fall apart after a while, Steve Carell and Nancy Carell’s marriage has truly stood the test of time. Despite being married for over 27 years, Steve and Nancy continue to be very much in love.

Educational Background

Elisabeth Anne Carell student at Northwestern University. She is expected to graduate from university in 2023. 

Before joining Northwestern University, Elisabeth and her famous parents had taken a tour of the University Of Wisconsin-Madison. Their trip to the university made a lot of headlines and generated good press for the public land-grant research university.

Elisabeth Anne Carell was a bright student even in her high school days. In fact, Elisabeth and eighteen other academically-gifted students were a part of the 2018 Summer Program.

Elisabeth Anne Carell Net Worth and Lifestyle

As of 2023, Elisabeth Anne Carell has a net worth of approximately USD 500,000. As a result, the celebrity kid definitely leads a lavish lifestyle.

While Elisabeth’s net worth is impressive for a 22-year-old, her father, Steve Carell, has an even more astounding net worth. The Office star has an estimated net worth of approximately USD 80 million. 

Steve Carell has made remarkable earnings as an actor, comedian, producer, writer, and director. Best known for his portrayal of Michael Scott in the NBC sitcom, The Office, Carell earned USD 300,000 per episode of the show. Likewise, Carell was paid USD 15 million for his role in Crazy Stupid Love.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jp6joquRl7K1tIyapaedXZius7HLpWSsrJWrsm6tzZ1kp5memMZur8CrnKWko2KxosHGoaueql8%3D