Natalie Nunn Baddies, Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn BGC Trolled for Chin by Nicki Minaj, Even if My Na

Natalie Nunn Baddies: Nicki Minaj has sparked a new wave of discussions with her latest album, “Pink Tape,” where she makes a notable reference to reality star Natalie Nunn’s chin in the track “Endless Fashion.” Let’s delve into the details surrounding this unexpected lyrical shout-out and Natalie Nunn’s response.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Natalie Nunn Chin Rap by Nicki Minaj

On Lil Uzi Vert’s “Pink Tape,” Nicki Minaj grabs attention with her opening line on “Endless Fashion”: “Ayo, even if my name was Natalie, none of these bitches still couldn’t chin-check me.” The lyrics cleverly incorporate Natalie Nunn’s name into a play on words, referencing her chin in a confident and bold manner.

I love u @NICKIMINAJ #natalienunn baddies fans make sure y’all stream it runs those numbers up for the queen like we do the 91 million streams on baddies !! pic.twitter.com/ckdfDn7HsM

— natalie nunn (@missnatalienunn) June 30, 2023

Natalie Nunn, known for her appearance on Bad Girls Club and Baddies: ATL, recently became a topic of discussion on Twitter due to a circulated side-profile photo highlighting her chin. This image fueled online conversations about Nunn’s distinctive feature, creating a buzz that eventually caught the attention of Nicki Minaj.

See also  Who Is Joe Buck? Joe Buck Age, Height, Nationality and Resident

Natalie Nunn Baddies: Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn BGC

In an unexpected twist, Natalie Nunn took to Instagram Live to address Nicki Minaj’s lyrical nod. Contrary to potential controversies, Nunn displayed a positive and appreciative attitude, saying, “Shout-out to Nicki for the shout-out. I already told y’all this chin was, like, literally international.” Nunn embraced the recognition, highlighting the longevity of her chin’s fame and expressing her love for the attention it receives.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Hip Hop Ties (@hiphopties)

“This chin has been making noise for years, and I love it here. And I hope if Nicki does a music video that I could be in it,” Nunn added, hinting at the possibility of a collaboration or appearance in a future project by the rap icon.

Natalie Nunn confirmed her positive stance on Nicki Minaj’s lyrics during an Instagram Live session. This source provides insights into Nunn’s immediate reaction and her willingness to embrace the reference.

See also  Tom Izzo Salary and Net Worth 2024: How Much Does Tom Izzo Make a Year?

TMZ gives us a closer look at the lyrics in question and the context surrounding them. It emphasizes the creative incorporation of Natalie Nunn’s name into Nicki Minaj’s wordplay, adding an element of fashion to the lyrical discourse.

Nicki Minaj’s inclusion of Natalie Nunn’s name in her latest lyrics has sparked a positive response from the reality star. This unexpected nod showcases the diverse ways in which pop culture intertwines, creating conversations that bridge the worlds of music, reality TV, and social media. As fans eagerly await the unfolding of events, the synergy between Nicki Minaj and Natalie Nunn promises an exciting chapter in the ever-evolving landscape of entertainment.

ncG1vNJzZmisn5muunrNmrCan16YvK57zZqrmqSZmnqvwc2nZJuZlJm2pr%2BMm5idZZeev62%2FjJyjrppdo661rcuinGampaO7bq7GnGStqp%2BhuaawjJ%2Bmq2WTnbavecGyZKehk6C2brnIp5ijZZWrsq95yJ9kprFdo66usYywmKxlnpbBorjInmSnrZ6jfA%3D%3D