Who is Oriini Kaipara? Biography, Wiki, Mori Tattoo, Net worth, Husband, Parents, Ethnicity & More

Oriini Kaipara (born 25 October 1983, Age: 38 Years) is a famous journalist, presenter, broadcaster, translator, reporter, newsreader, social media influencer, public speaker, and entrepreneur from Whakatane, New Zealand. According to the sources, Kaipara is famous for her role as Māori Translator & Interpreter in the news media. Her LinkedIn profile says that Oriini is working at Discovery Inc as a journalist for Newshub since May 2021.

Apart from this, she is also a famous news presenter and broadcaster. Oriini has also worked as a reporter in the news media for a very long-time. Moreover, she is popular for her work as Māori Translator & Interpreter. According to the latest media reports, Oriini came to the spotlight in December 2021, after becoming the first presenter and anchor at primetime news bulletin with her Māori face tattoo.

According to Wikipedia, she belongs to the roots of Māori peoples. In this article, you will read about the age, biography, wiki, family, parents, career, height, face tattoos, net worth, husband, kids, and facts related to this talented journalist Oriini Kaipara.

Who is Oriini Kaipara?

According to the media sources, Oriini Kaipara is a well-known journalist and news presenter. According to the reports, Oriini works as a Newshub presenter at Discovery Inc. Apart from this, she is also a Māori Translator & Interpreter. As per her FB profile, Kaipara is a former News Anchor/Presenter at TVNZ 1.

Moreover, Oriini is also very popular for her Māori face tattoo. Let me tell you that, she also gained popularity in the industry after becoming the first news presenter with a Māori face tattoo in December 2021. She also stands in favor of women’s rights.

Oriini Kaipara Biography (Early Life, Religion & Education)

Biodata:-This beautiful Māori Translator & Interpreter was born in Whakatane, New Zealand. As per her Instagram account, Oriini Kaipara celebrates her birthday on 25th October every year. Oriini also shared her 38th birthday photo on her IG profile and said:-

Grateful to my mum for giving me life 38 years ago so I could celebrate this day with her and our whānau. Happy birthday to us, Mum 💜 Thank you to everyone who thought of me and took the time to send me a message or give me a call.”

As per the sources, Oriini’s religion is Christian. She also follows the religious values of Māori peoples. Not only this, but Kaipara belongs to the Māori tradition. According to the sources, Oriini joined Kura Kaupapa Māori for her basic education. As per Wikipedia, she also attended South Seas Film and Television School in 2002.

Not only this, but Oriini also joined Te Wānanga o Aotearoa and completed her degree in Small Business Management. In the year 2017, Kaipara also joined the Te Taura Whiri I Te Reo Māori and earned her Māori Translator’s License. After that, she began working as a translator, and TV host in the media channels.

Oriini Kaipara Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Real NameOriini Kaipara
Age (as of 2021)38 years old.
ProfessionJournalist, Presenter, Translator, Newsreader, Social Media Influencer, Public Speaker, Broadcaster, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth25 October 1983 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthWhakatane, New Zealand.
Current ResidenceAuckland, New Zealand.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materKura Kaupapa Māori.
South Seas Film and Television School.
Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
Te Taura Whiri I Te Reo Māori.
Net worth$2-3 million USD (approx.).
NationalityNew Zealand.
EthnicityMixed.
IwiTūhoe, Ngāti Awa, Tūwharetoa and Ngāti Rangitihi.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignScorpio.

Oriini Kaipara Family (Nationality, Ethnicity & Tribe)

According to the media sources, Oriini Kaipara was born into a joint family. She is a part of the Māori people. Let me tell you that, she is of mixed ethnic background and the iwi of Kaipara are Tūhoe, Ngāti Awa, Tūwharetoa, and Ngāti Rangitihi.

According to the sources, she follows the tā moko tribe. After seeing her IG profile, we found that her mother was a homemaker, who passed away. Oriini also shared an emotional post on her IG post and said:-

My heart hurts, Mum. The yearning is ceaseless. The pain of regret for the what-ifs and if only runs deep. I keep replaying our final moment of life together, lying in bed next to you, sobbing uncontrollably – trying to do it quietly so I wouldn’t worry you. You knew. You heard. You forced yourself awake and mustered all your strength to wrap your arms around me… You kissed my forehead and whispered, “I will find you”. Your last words to me before you slipped away. I will move heaven and earth so that you do, Mum. Rest in all my love, our love.”

According to the sources, she has a big family. Kaipara has also uploaded photos with her siblings. Talking about her dad then her father Mr. Kaipara is a famous businessman. She also thanked her dad via Facebook post for raising her. Let me tell you that, Oriini follows her tribe with full faith.

Oriini Kaipara Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Kaipara.
MotherMrs. Kaipara.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Oriini Kaipara Husband, Boyfriend & Children

As per the reports, Kaipara is a married woman. At present, Oriini lives in Auckland, New Zealand along with her family. She is married to her husband for a long-time. However, at present, the name and identity of Oriini’s husband are not available.

We will update her partner’s details in a very short period. Talking about her kids then, Oriini Kaipara is a proud mother of 4 children.

After seeing her Instagram posts, we found that she has two daughters and two sons in the family. The names of her kids are Whiti Tumai, Nikau, Ngarongokahira, and Te Aomihia. She also loves to share photos with her kids.

See AlsoWho is Dennis Itumbi? Biography, Wiki, Age, Facts & News

Oriini Kaipara Previous Affairs & Relationships

Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandName Not Known.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendName Will Update.
Son(s)Whiti Tumai.
Nikau.
Daughter(s)Ngarongokahira.
Te Aomihia.

Oriini Kaipara Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
TattoosShe Inked Māori face tattoo.

Oriini Kaipara Career – Journalist & Presenter at Newshub

Let me tell you that Kaipara is a famous journalist and news presenter. According to her LinkedIn profile, she started her profession as a Reporter and Television Host at Maori Television. She is currently working there since March 2016. Apart from this, her Facebook profile revealed that Oriini was also the former News Anchor/Reporter at Te Karere.

Not only this but she also worked at TVNZ 1 as a presenter and news anchor. According to the sources, at present, Oriini is a full-time journalist and presenter at Newshub in Discovery Inc.

Read Also: Who is Emily Compagno? Biography, Wiki, Height, Age, Husband, Kids, Net worth, Salary, Family & Facts

She also works as a Māori Translator & Interpreter. Let me tell you that, Oriini Kaipara becomes the first woman, who presents the primetime news bulletin with a Māori face tattoo in December 2021.

Oriini Kaipara Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

This beautiful lady earns a good amount of money through her professional journalist career. According to the sources, Kaipara’s approx net worth is around $2-3 million USD. She is living in Auckland, New Zealand, and follows the Māori people’s traditions.

Oriini Kaipara Māori Face Tattoo, Moko Kauae & Tattoo Meaning

Let me tell you that, this gorgeous journalist is famous for her Māori face tattoo. According to the sources, Oriini belongs to the Tūhoe, Ngāti Awa, Tūwharetoa and Ngāti Rangitihi iwi. She was born and raised in the Māori people. That is the reason, she inked moko kauae tā moko tattoos on her face and body.

Let me tell you that, she made a Māori face tattoo on her chin. According to the reports, the meaning of Moko Kauae is a traditional facial tattoo, which represents a Māori woman’s whānau. Her face tattoo painting is also available on the internet.

9 Facts You Should Know About Oriini Kaipara

• According to the sources, Oriini is known for her amazing tattoo work.
  • Being a presenter at Newshub, she presents Three programs Newshub Live at 4.30 pm.
  • Oriini has also won the Voyager Best Māori Affairs Reporter in 2018.
  • Apart from this, Kaipara has also been nominated for many awards.
  • Let me tell you that, she has also worked on FM and Radio.
  • Oriini has featured on some magazine covers.
  • Her Instagram account has over 33.7K followers (as of 2021).
  • She worked as a reporter for 15 years.
  • Her first IG post was uploaded on 22nd January 2016.

Social Media Networks & External Links

FAQ About Oriini Kaipara

Who is Oriini Kaipara?

She is a famous journalist, presenter, translator, social media influencer, and broadcaster.

What is Oriini Kaipara’s net worth?

$2-3 million USD (approx.)

Who is Oriini Kaipara’s husband?

She is a married woman but the name of her husband is not available yet.

How old is Oriini Kaipara?

She is 38 years old (as of 2021).

Why Oriini Kaipara is famous?

For her Māori face tattoo.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLyztcinoGajkZ69or7AaA%3D%3D